I utilized grape tomatoes for the bruschetta shot, yet I likewise love to utilize and garden crisp tomatoes when they are at their crest from the garden. Since despite everything we have only a short time for our own to develop and age, I swung to these all year gems from the supermarket. You can likewise utilize red, yellow bell pepper, or a sweet onion relying upon your inclination to give it a great look and taste.
This formula can without much of a stretch be split or increased relying upon the number you intend to serve. Bruschetta makes an excellent canapé and I want to serve a plate of it for gatherings or social affairs. You can toast the bread early and after that include the garnish and balsamic shower just before the gathering starts for serving.
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread sliced into 1 1/2 - 2 - inch slices
- olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-pint grape tomatoes sliced in half or 1 medium tomato, diced
- 6-8 large basil leaves chopped
- salt to taste
- Mozzarella Cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil onto a grill pan over medium heat.
- Place bread slices onto grill pan and drizzle tops with additional olive oil.
- Cut the tip off of garlic clove and rub onto the top side of the bread slice.
- Grill bread until lightly toasted, flipping to grill the other side, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill to a serving platter.
- Stir together tomatoes and basil leaves. Add salt and spoon onto the top of the grilled bread.
- Add Mozzarella Cheese on it and serve with sauce.