There is something so damningly great about chocolate that I sense that I am becoming mixed up in the realm of divine happiness. Do you feel that as well? If it's not too much trouble disclose to me I am by all account not the only foodie-weirdo here.
I was served a plate of these Sizzling Chocolate Brownies at a little diner called Relish. Indeed, even before they brought it out, I could hear the "sizzle" that got my tongue hanging out as well as grabbed the eye of everyone in the room as well! I was so cheerful to have the capacity to reproduce a similar sweet at home, for a quarter of the cost. This is the sort of inventive pastry that would thoroughly brush anybody's socks off! You've most likely dependably had hot brownies with frozen Ice cream.
Whenever I make it, however, I would attempt to serve a portion of my chocolate plunged strawberries as an afterthought for a far and away superior introduction. In the event that you're wanting to make this sizzling Hot Chocolate Brownies for Christmas Day, having a few strawberries as an afterthought would just intensify the adoration.
You can use store bought Brownie Mix to prepare this recipe. I have done the same.
- Brownie Mix
- Chocolate Sauce - As you like
- Vanilla Ice Cream- 1 Big Scoop
- Chopped Dry Fruits (optional)
- Preheat Oven at for a few minutes.
- Grease the baking plate with butter and pour brownie mix into it and cook it for 20-25 mins.
- Take a toothpick and pin it into the brownie to check whether it is properly cooked or not.
- Let it cool for half an hour.
- Pour chocolate sauce into on the Brownie.
- Take that brownie out of the plate, cut into square pieces.
- Serve it with vanilla ice cream and have Fun.