Shahi Bread is an easy dish for breakfast, a snack or dessert. It’s just as easy to make as it is to enjoy it hardly take 5 minutes and requires just simple ingredients.I usually make it when we have a family get together. You can try this simple sweet bread recipe with your favourite dry fruits and you can also use milk with kesar to give it an authentic presentation,but this would be the best as simple it is made. I prefer a little butter on it for good measure.
Preparation Time- 5 mins
Cooking Time- 15 mins
- 4-5 Bread Slice
- 1/2 Cup Sugar ( as per your taste)
- 1/2 Tbsp Elaichi Powder
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Take a pan and heat it.
- Add butter to it and roast bread on medium flame, try to make it little golden in color,
- Take another Pan and boil water into it.
- When water start boiling add sugar, elaichi powder.
- Make syrup and keep it aside and let it cool.
- Take Bread Slices into a plate and pour sugar syrup on it.
- Keep it in a refrigerator and let it cool, you can also serve it hot.
- Garnish it with dry fruits and serve it with fork.