Stuffed Capsicum!!!!! An authentic dish with great aroma and delicious taste. We all must have eaten this dish at our home or in parties found specially in Tava Bhaji section, it is made up with mixture of some common ingredients and then roasted in pan. It could be made traditionally by roasting it on coal as it would give tempting flavor to this capsicum recipe.
But I had tried something different with this and you won't believe it is now one of my favorite dish and it would be yours too just follow all my instructions as given in the recipe below. I had Roasted Chana Powder to this recipe as it adds rustic flavor to this recipe.
- 4 Capsicum
- 100 gms Paneer
- 2 Boiled Potatoes
- 2 Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup Boiled Corn
- 1 finely Chopped Tomato
- 50 gm Roasted Chana Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tbsp Chaat Masala
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 Cinamon/ Dalchini Powder
- Take capsicum and hollow it with the help of knife, avoid extra pressure on it otherwise capsicum will break and while cooking filling may come out.
- For filling take bowl add smashed boiled potatoes, paneer, Corn, onion, tomatoes, chana powder, garam masala, chaat masala, dalchini powder, salt and mix them well.
- Take capsicum and fill the prepared filling in it with the help of spoon, fill all the capsicums.
- Take a pan, heat oil in it, put capsicum in pan and cover them for 10 mints, untill they cooked properly on medium flame.
- Take care that they don't get burnt, so keep gas on low to medium flame.
- When they get cooked properly remove them from the flame
- Serve capsicum with dal fry and rotis.