White Sauce Pasta is the most sought after Italian dish apart from the Red Sauce Pasta and Pizza. This easy-to-make recipe can be prepared at home with some simple ingredients Treat yourself with this creamy cheese pasta. Once, I had this pasta in a restaurant and I enjoyed this dish a lot. I just love that with the creamy and buttery flavor of pasta. I decided to make this pasta at home. White Sauce Pasta is one of the easiest pasta recipe, which can be prepared in just a few minutes.
- 1 cup uncooked small tube pasta
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Take a pan and heat it over medium flame
- Then add some water and boil them with a little salt. If you like the taste of black pepper you can add a pinch of black pepper powder.
- Then add pasta and boil it until it becomes soft (prevent over boiling), when cooked keep it aside.
- For preparing white sauce, put a pan on low-medium flame and heat olive oil in it.
- Add butter and then add garlic cloves in it.
- Add Gated cheese and when cheese melts, add pasta and sauté for 2 minutes on medium flame and add oregano, pepper and serve hot with basil leaves.