Cold Coffee is the most amazing drink, which is a perfect balance of coffee and sugar. This is the simple recipe that you can easily prepare at home and relish it with your family, friends and kids also. This is one recipe where you can add your own twist and make it as per your taste preference. If you are someone who love ice creams and chocolate, then you can make this cold coffee even more delightful by adding your favorite chocolate in it with some creamy ice cream scoops. To add more to this simple coffee recipe you can add some chocolate sauce or you can make your own chocolate smoothie. If its summers then it would be best option for you to have refreshing and cool drink at home.
Preparation Time- 5 mins
Total time- 5 mins
- 5 cups of chilled milk
- 6-7 Ice cubes( if milk is not chilled)
- 2 small tbsp coffee powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 scoop of vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- 2 tbsp of chocolate sauce
- ½ tbsp of vanilla essence
- Take blender and add milk, coffee powder, ice cubes, sugar, ice cream, vanilla essence, chocolate sauce.
- Blend it for 1 minute.
- Take glasses pour chocolate sauce on the edge and turn the class in circular motion then pour prepared coffee in it.
- Serve with ice cream and chocolate sauce on the top of the glass.