Consistently you scratch your go to zero down on another Lunchbox formula which your little one should love and ought to be solid and also it ought to be anything but difficult to make. I previously said that moms must be ace of Disguise. To make a kid a sound dinner and to ensure he/she purges their Tiffin is exceptionally vital.
The present formula centres around everything that your child adores. I have you a sandwich formula which is flexible to fit in for your child's lunch box or as a break time bite or breakfast. Baked Paneer Sandwich is a power stuffed feast with heaps of veggies and proteins.
- Paneer: 100gm
- Tandoori Masala: 1 Tbsp
- Mint Chutney: 1 Tbsp
- Mayonnaise: 1 Tbsp
- Multigrain bread: 2 slices
- Salt:1 Tbsp
- Shezwan Sauce: 1 Tbsp
- Tomato Sauce
- Chilli sauce
- Marinate sliced paneer with tandoori masala and grill it to well done.
- Take bread slices and grill them.
- Make a spread using mint chutney on bread slice, spread this mint mayonnaise on both the bread slices.
- Put paneer on bread slice and pour the mayonnaise spread over the paneer and shed diced cabbage on it.
- Cover it nicely with another piece of bread
- Cut it in a triangle shape and serve it with chilli and tomato sauce.