Preparation Time- 10 mins
Cooking Time- 15 mins
Total Time- 25 Mins
- 1 1/2 Cup Rava/Suji
- Boiled Corn
- 1 Onion
- 1 Finely Chopped Capsicum
- 1 finely chopped Carrot
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2 Oregano
- Roast Rava/Suji in a pan and keep it aside.
- When Rava/Suji get cool make a soft dough by using milk(Avoid Water), keep it for another 10 mins
- Take another pan and boil vegetables in water.
- Drain water of vegetables and allow them to get cool.
- For Filling,take a bowl and mix all vegetables with cheese, corn, salt, onion, ginger and garlic paste, oregano.
- Take a small part of dough and make it flatten and put filling on it and make a ball, filling should not come out of the dough.
- Similarly make 10- 12 balls and deep fry them.
- Serve hot with sauce.