In this hot summer stay refreshing and cool with this Melon slush. There are basically three flavors used in this drink which will make you feel cool, relax and hydrated. I have used Watermelon, Lemon, mint and other ingredients which are good for your health also. If you are a diet conscious then this would be a best option for you to take during your meals, as it contain lemon and watermelon both are awesome for weight loss and specially during summers.
- 1 Medium Size Watermelon
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp Black salt
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 4 sprigs fresh mint
- Remove the skin and seeds of melon cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Make the simple syrup: In a saucepan, mix 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon black salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer (don’t stir) until the sugar dissolves, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove it from the heat and stir in the flavorings, let cool completely. Strain into a small bowl or measuring cup, add 2 tbsp lemon.
- In a blender, simple syrup mixture and half the melon until smooth. Strain into a pan, Cover and freeze until set, about 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, transfer to glasses, put mint and melon slice on top of the glass , and serve with additional fruit, if desired.