Pineapple Mojito is a Non alcoholic rink prepared using fresh pineapples and grape juice. It is very healthy and naturally sweetened drink . It is low in calories as compared to other processed drinks. As it is a non-alcoholic drink, kids will also enjoy it and it would be a best option for summers.....a cool refreshing drink.
- 12 fresh mint leaves.
- 2 teaspoons sugar.
- 1 lime, quartered.
- Ice cubes.
- 4 tablespoons pineapple juice concentrate.
- 1/2 cup club soda.
- In a small mixing bowl, add pineapple pieces and smash them using the back of a spatula for a couple of mins or until all pineapple pieces have broken into small pieces.
- Add mint leaves and again smash for a few seconds to just release the essential flavors.
- Put the mixture into a serving glass. Add ice cubes followed by grape juice, lime juice, chilled water
- Add sweetener if necessary. Mix it, add couple of lemon slices and enjoy a glass of Pineapple Mojito in this summer.