No other drink like a glass of chilled Nimbu Paani can refresh you, even on the hottest and most tiring of days! This refreshing drink is made of lemon juice, flavored with the right proportions of salt and sugar. Cumin seeds powder and black salt adds a different taste it. There are many ready mix available in market but I am sure that this recipe is so easy and tasty that you will never ever go for ready mixes of Nimbu Paani.
Preparation Time- 10 mins
- Lemon- 3 medium size
- Sugar- 4 tbsp
- Water- 4 cups
- Black salt- 1 tbsp
- Roasted Cumin Seeds powder- ¾ tbsp
- Salt- pinch
- Mint leaves- 4-5
- Ice cubes- 6-8
- Take a bowl, add ½ cup of water and mix sugar well in it.
- In a jug, add chilled water, sugar water, roasted cumin powder, salt, black salt and lemon juice.
- Mix it well to combine. Strain the prepared lemonade into another vessel.
- Pour the lemonade into the jug and refrigerate till time of serving.
- Serve with mint leaves in a glass.